Jan 8, 2008

Kink Not Photoshoot ©2007

First and foremost, Jess put her foot into this photo shoot. It took us all like 3 weeks just to get the date set...but finally that day we were able to John Witherspoon-it... co-ordinate (rabbit getting old). We woke up to a slightly overcast day with a whopping 40 degree temp in Chicago with the promise of rain. At first, we were thinking about writing a rain check, but then we thought of how cool the shots may be if it stayed dry. Clouds on overcast days provide perfect shadows, perfect light. Anyway, peep game. What's your favorite Kink Not Shot?

Chiv: Set the stage baby!
Have: We would like to welcome everyone to the Kink Not Photoshoot
Chae: Where the fuck is Kinky Notti?


Chiv: Now wah-me superman that ho! Youuuuu...
Have: How's my hair?
Chae: Come here girl, lemme hook you up...


Chiv: Here comes the hot stepper
Have: Yo soy una modela!
Chae: My boobies are cold...Chiv, lemme share your jacket


Chiv: Look- is that a titty in the rope?!
Have: Now what is this girl doing down on the flo?
Chae: Fuck that- these heels are five inches, bitches!

Chiv: Yeah bitch...fuck you say??
Have: Now What??
Chae: Oooh! I gotta pee!

Chiv: Excuse, please
Have: What u know about them Daisy Duck heelz?
Chae: TT rest-ta-go...


Chiv: Us girlz can boogie too...we can dance, we can shake it!
Have: Puss-n-boots
Chae: Shakin' in them boots

Chiv: kick it over here baby Pop!
Have: I know kung-fu!
Chae: Lemme stand back here and catch my breath

All: (Nuf said)

Chiv: As if you can even fuck with it?
Have: Wow..my leg looks eight days long on this one
Chae: Since when is TIME a measurement on the metric scale?

Chiv: Heyyy ayyyy nowww...you done got me ackin wild!
Have: Wait! What's my motivation?
Chae: I told you that boy got problems!

Chiv: "Said now I...I...I..."
Have: Chiv on that James Brown shiddddd again
Chae: I'm serious...he really got problems!

Chiv: Aint shit sweet
Have: I think my hair is starting to feel the buzz
Chae: Gimme some


Chiv: Don't make me f*ck yo ass up
Have: Feeling a lil Kinky & Naughty by now
Chae: Ooh yeah!

OK...so now we're down to the hot shots. These are Kinky Notti's five favorite photos from the photoshoot. We seriously can't decide which one's the hottest, but yo- did you peep the "Hot Shot Poll" in the sidebar at the top of the page? We wanna know which one you dig, so vote for your fav pic.

Hot Shot 1

Hot Shot 2

Hot Shot 3

Hot Shot 4

Hot Shot 5

No comments:

POP Life Hitz